Welcome in Guild ''Lateralus''
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO YOU FEEL RISING... LATERALUS !!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tankadin Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mac

Tankadin Guide Empty
PostSubject: Tankadin Guide   Tankadin Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:17 am

Tankadin Guide Exclamation

Hey, since i have have experience playing tankadin i made a small guide.

Talents:
http://wow243.gamestool.net/paladint.php?0505000000000000000005305033500001520210510520300000000000000000
If u think u have enuff threat get 2 points from Imp.Judgement to Deflection.
You can think also about taking Spell Warding and BoK (but since u have Gbok w/o it XD i dont know if its worth, all holadins should have it)

Gear:
Everything for Tankadin, NOT Warrior Gear! You keep aggro by Holy dmg.
U need about 600 spell dmg to hold aggro + spell hit rating (a lot of forget about it, what is a point to have 1k spell dmg if u miss target, you dont want to miss with judgment of sor when someone will pull aggro, do u?), idk what is a properly cap but if i remeber i had about 90-100 spell hit rating + talent Precision.
This stats are needed to hold aggro at this server.
The rest are normal stats for tank like dodge and stamina.
And dont equip libram, it makes avenger's shield miss and also lowering dmg in Holy Shield.

Self Buffs:
Righteous Fury!!, Retribution Aura, Blessing of Sanctuary.

Tactic:
Start with pulling by Avenger's Shield (but remember it chains to next 2 targets). Then juge with Seal of Crusader and Wisdom. Then just use your main - Seal of Righteousness.
Keep cast Consecration and juge with SoR. And what is the most important have HOLY SHIELD all the time ON.

And it's all for now, i bet i forgot something or mistake, i dont play tankadin longer. I will maybe edit post later to write something more.
Enjoy Very Happy ,
Sixth

Last edited by Mac on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:32 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tankadin Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tankadin Guide   Tankadin Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:35 am

Mac wrote:
Tankadin Guide Exclamation

Hey, since i have have experience playing tankadin i made a small guide.

Talents:
http://wow243.gamestool.net/paladint.php?0505000000000000000005305033500001520210510520300000000000000000
If u think u have enuff threat get 2 points for Imp.Judgement to Deflection.
You can think also about taking Spell Warding and BoK (but since u have Gbok w/o it XD i dont know if its worth, all holadins should have it)

Gear:
Everything for Tankadin, NOT Warrior Gear! You keep your aggro by Holy dmg.
U need about 600 spell dmg to hold aggro + spell hit rating (a lot of forget about it, what is a point to have 1k spell dmg if u miss target -.-), idk what is a properly cap but if i remeber i had about 90-100 spell hit rating + talent Precision.
This stats are needed to hold aggro at this server.
The rest are normal stats for tank like stamina and dodge.
And dont equip libram, it makes avenger's shield miss and also lowering dmg in Holy Shield.

Self Buffs:
Righteous Fury!!, Retribution Aura, Blessing of Sanctuary.

Tactic:
Start with pulling by Avenger's Shield (but remember it chains to next 2 targets). Then juge with Seal of Crusader and Wisdom. Then just use your main - Seal of Righteous.
Keep cast Consecration and juge with SoR. And what is the most important have HOLY SHIELD all the time ON.

And it's all for now, i bet i forgot something or mistake, i dont play tankadin longer. I will maybe edit post later to write something more.
Enjoy Very Happy ,
Sixth\

Read this if u want to be tankadin- not just for the sport , just the best tankadin wisp it.
Little info about Mac - with him we pwn hard bosses in moment when i just was in 1 step to disband the guild.And after we pwn archi,azgalor,prince malcezar i was sure that of Lateralus will happend something big.!
Back to top Go down
https://lateralus-guild.forumotion.com

Tankadin Guide
Page 1 of 1