Welcome in Guild ''Lateralus''
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO YOU FEEL RISING... LATERALUS !!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Questions, Tips And Tricks About Holy Paladins By Sniffy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sniffyn

Questions, Tips And Tricks  About Holy Paladins By Sniffy Empty
PostSubject: Questions, Tips And Tricks About Holy Paladins By Sniffy   Questions, Tips And Tricks  About Holy Paladins By Sniffy I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:24 am

I Get alot of questions ingame and i cant really answer all of them so ill write one big report about it here

Remember Main spec always!javascript:emoticonp('Wink')
1. First Question - Sniffy do you wear diffrent types of gear to increase your healing ?

Answer = yes i might wear cloth and mail, leather- just to increase my healing
cause i am always on the road for better gear
but only if i get for free,(No one needs) and its better than mine then Yes ofcourse i would take it Smile

2.Second Question - You never run out of mana in raids uhh ?

Answer = This question isnt really 100% true because i do run out of mana if i solo heal
but i can manage for very long time and i thought i could share my tip for you guys Smile

(Flash Of Light Rank 1 ) = Takes About 90 Mana and i use it for spam healing tanks when they just take lesser damage for example
100% >98% > Heal >100% ( Heals For About 400-600 [Crit 800] depends on ur gear aswell

And One More thing that i use is my (Libram Of Mending) what it does is that
Your Holy Light Spell Grants (22 Mana Per 5 For 30sec) [ Always Proc] no mather what rank
So if you dont wanna use much mana but still get that extra regenration USE (Holy Light Rank 1 )
Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Trenloe

Trenloe

Questions, Tips And Tricks  About Holy Paladins By Sniffy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions, Tips And Tricks About Holy Paladins By Sniffy   Questions, Tips And Tricks  About Holy Paladins By Sniffy I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:36 pm

Good guide, didn't know FoL healed that much at Rank 1, gonna start using that and see how it goes, I also use(used) some cloth gear as it was alot better than anything else out there. it had spirit on it but i had enuf mp5 at that time already and i still do so it didn't do much. Do you use any spefic Addons i should know of please do tell^^

Best regards

Trenloe
Back to top Go down

Questions, Tips And Tricks About Holy Paladins By Sniffy
Page 1 of 1