Welcome in Guild ''Lateralus''
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO YOU FEEL RISING... LATERALUS !!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bosnia & Herzegowina

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark_Skull

Dark_Skull

Bosnia & Herzegowina Empty
PostSubject: Bosnia & Herzegowina   Bosnia & Herzegowina I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:16 pm

Bosnia & Herzegowina (BiH) is a country in South-Eastern Europe , on the Balkan Peninsula, bordered by Croatia to the north, west and south, Serbia to the east, and Montenegro to the southeast. As you prolly know is the country of three ethnic groups or so-called "constituent peoples", a term unique for Bosnia-Herzegovina.Here in BiH almost every1 share as like that so its little fucked up when u need to get something 1st question that some1 will ask you is what are you . Generally if i talk bout ppls in here i will say that we are cool as much we can be cos we passed some bad times from 90's and we still didn't recovered (it was civil war from 1992 -995 , afther that nato bombing and things rlly bad times) but nvm lets talk about nice things.
here in BiH we have rlly unused natural goods like water, wood, mountains... etc. I was traveling a lot around country and seen lot of nice places and if some1 wanna come to BiH I can help him to see best of the best , there is a lot of choses , in any part of the year.
Bosnia has been inhabited since at least the Neolithic age. The earliest Neolithic population became known in the Antiquity as the Illyrians. Celtic migrations in the fourth century BC were also notable.So if you like some old things u can find it in here Wink As u know BiH was under the Ottoman empire over 500 Y and in here u can find lot of things from that time.
If you watch in history you will see that on this lad was many wars (that isnt so good Very Happy) . And bosnians war very brave ppl(not all there is pussy's but generally we are brave) so don't fuck up with us or u will be downed Wink
For now that is from me , if you want to know something else ask in this post and ill be glad to answer you .
Greetings from Bosnia and Herzegowina.
Back to top Go down

Bosnia & Herzegowina
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome in Guild ''Lateralus'' :: Real life :: Country-
Jump to: