Welcome in Guild ''Lateralus''
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO YOU FEEL RISING... LATERALUS !!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bow and glaive winners for Future.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Samie

Samie

Bow and glaive winners for Future. Empty
PostSubject: Bow and glaive winners for Future.   Bow and glaive winners for Future. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:13 pm

This is 1list to the bow and glaive winners for future,if someone don't like it , he is free to leave. Wink
Glaive:
1.Danceandkill : to his warrior ''Meprounoob''
2.Angien : to his rouge ''Delacrois''
3.Nexux : to his rouge ''Enimenimaksi''
4.Anzejbak : to his rouge ''Andzejbak''

Bow:
1.Thelasttime : to his hunter ''Kolozeus''
2.Weex : to his hunter ''Thebleeder''
3.Sooulkeeper : to his hunter ''Kholex''
4.Vagee : to his hunter ''Vunter''
5.Martinz : to 1 of his hunters ''Vastar'' or ''Toprami''

When someone win he will be with ''-5dkp'' nvm how many he spendet.

Last edited by Samie on Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Degeneric

PostSubject: Re: Bow and glaive winners for Future.   Bow and glaive winners for Future. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:20 pm

Samie wrote:
This is 1list to the bow and glaive winners for future,if someone don't like it , he is free to leave. Wink
Glaive:
Danceandkill : to his warrior ''Meprounoob''
Angien : to his rouge ''Delacrois''
Nexux : to his rouge ''Enimenimaksi''
Anzejbak : to his rouge ''Andzejbak''

Bow:
Thelasttime : to his hunter ''Kolozeus''
Weex : to his hunter ''Thebleeder''
Sooulkeeper : to his hunter ''Kholex''
Vagee : to his hunter ''Vunter''
Martinz : to 1 of his hunters ''Vastar'' or ''Toprami''

This is to stop all of those people QQing endlessly about glaive to be rolled or bow. It's now reserved and this people will pay nearly total amount of DKP for it
Back to top Go down
Samie

Samie

PostSubject: Re: Bow and glaive winners for Future.   Bow and glaive winners for Future. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Degeneric wrote:
Samie wrote:
Glaive:
Danceandkill : to his warrior ''Meprounoob''
Angien : to his rouge ''Delacrois''
Nexux : to his rouge ''Enimenimaksi''
Anzejbak : to his rouge ''Andzejbak''

Bow:
Thelasttime : to his hunter ''Kolozeus''
Weex : to his hunter ''Thebleeder''
Sooulkeeper : to his hunter ''Kholex''
Vagee : to his hunter ''Vunter''
Martinz : to 1 of his hunters ''Vastar'' or ''Toprami''

This is to stop all of those people QQing endlessly about glaive to be rolled or bow. It's now reserved and this people will pay nearly total amount of DKP for it

Btw with this i will add 1 New rule more : if someone bid for legendary item = gkick.The leader decide after he see this list . And talk with other co/graid leaders to be SURE ! Wink
Back to top Go down
Faint in Black

PostSubject: Re: Bow and glaive winners for Future.   Bow and glaive winners for Future. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:36 pm

ehrm these people who will get the glaves and the bow are co.leaders and graid leaders ,at this point of view others dont have any chanse to have the bow or the glaves ,so it will be like Mayar`s logo ,,I THE BEST FUCK THE REST" this is for everyone in the list ( Btw with this i will add 1 New rule more : if someone bid for legendary item = gkick.The leader decide after he see this list . And talk with other co/graid leaders to be SURE ! Wink hoho dude you must gkick your self then cuz you bidded for glavie yesterday and ,This is to stop all of those people QQing endlessly about glaive to be rolled or bow. It's now reserved and this people will pay nearly total amount of DKP for it how can you even have some legendary item if you dont even bid or roll for it and yea you are not right with your head sometimes is better someone to tell you that b4 to understand it later em.. and one more thing your guild rules are stupid ) Life is cruel get over it.you can even handle someone to critc you ;o think about it .... (smile)
Back to top Go down
http://..)..
Samie

Samie

PostSubject: Re: Bow and glaive winners for Future.   Bow and glaive winners for Future. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:46 pm

Faint in Black wrote:
ehrm these people who will get the glaves and the bow are co.leaders and graid leaders ,at this point of view others dont have any chanse to have the bow or the glaves ,so it will be like Mayar`s logo ,,I THE BEST FUCK THE REST" this is for everyone in the list ( Btw with this i will add 1 New rule more : if someone bid for legendary item = gkick.The leader decide after he see this list . And talk with other co/graid leaders to be SURE ! Wink hoho dude you must gkick your self then cuz you bidded for glavie yesterday and ,This is to stop all of those people QQing endlessly about glaive to be rolled or bow. It's now reserved and this people will pay nearly total amount of DKP for it how can you even have some legendary item if you dont even bid or roll for it and yea you are not right with your head sometimes is better someone to tell you that b4 to understand it later em.. and one more thing your guild rules are stupid ) Life is cruel get over it.you can even handle someone to critc you ;o think about it .... (smile)

First of all - only co/graid leaders + veterans can get legendary items , if u see there are 2 or 3 ppl which will get the item and they are not co or graid leaders.
Second - we decide for this new rules and for this list after the bow yesterday.
And yes u decide what to do - u are free to leave : '';o think about it '' before that.
Today this list start to work - angien won the 6th glaive , after pass of Danceandkill.
Back to top Go down
Faint in Black

PostSubject: Re: Bow and glaive winners for Future.   Bow and glaive winners for Future. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:32 am

huhu the guy with the big eggo said something .
1st Today this list start to work - angien won the 6th glaive , after pass of Danceandkill. Angain left the guild cuz he/she bidded more thant you for the glavie and somehow you won it maybe cuz of your eggo to control everything and you must farm everyday ilidan and kj and i think t rest of the ppls will get bored to farm these bosses because of some ''PORS''
2nd And yes u decide what to do - u are free to leave : '';o think about it '' before that. LOL you are totaly dumb you cant change my opinion or my mind and i wont leave cuz you said so Fuck your self .
3th Second - we decide for this new rules and for this list after the bow yesterday. HAHAHA noone will observe them you will see as soon you try to use them .
4th First of all - only co/graid leaders + veterans can get legendary items , if u see there are 2 or 3 ppl which will get the item and they are not co or graid leaders. --------> b] BULLSHIT[/font]

the dude with the big eggo thinks that he know everything about WoW ,cuz he make some raids everyday ,not true you dont know anything just you think you are smarter than others .Rest of the guild are some asslickers to the coliders, or graid liders .and about alt thing Everyone can have alt.
If your alt is good geared,he can be invited w/o problems, but your alt must have +4/5srg and 2/4frg.

For alts which need gear- u must have +200dkp.
For first gear alt : + 200 dkp.For other alts to your name , they must have +4/5srg and 2/4frg.

Of tomorrow we will start with new system : only member in Lateralus can have alt in the graid.
hahaha is better to get some t6 with these dkp as i know you have many alts you didnt spned any dkps for them BAKA !! stop inventing stupid gruiles plox dont make ur slef more stuipd .
Back to top Go down
http://..)..
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bow and glaive winners for Future.   Bow and glaive winners for Future. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bow and glaive winners for Future.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome in Guild ''Lateralus'' :: Guild 'Lateralus' :: General-
Jump to: