Welcome in Guild ''Lateralus''
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO YOU FEEL RISING... LATERALUS !!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application to join Lateralus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devlhart

Application to join Lateralus Empty
PostSubject: Application to join Lateralus   Application to join Lateralus I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:37 am

Hi all Lateralus players and raiders! I want to join your guild and hopefully I will ^^.

*Alright first of all my name is Dennis (Devilheart IGN)
Level : 70 (ofc (: )
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Warlock <3
My main spec is destruction but I may also switch to Affliction when wanted.

*Also I am 18 years old and I live in United States of America.

*My last guild before I wanted to join Lateralus was II Importal Hordes II (Rumors said our leader was from Lateralus itself, that was how I found about this guild)

*Alright, Stats for my Warlock.

My Warlock's Critical Strike Rating is 24.00%.
I have 1240 Bonus Spell Power from all schools except Fire I have almost 1300 for my Bonus Fire Spell Damage.
I have 184 Haste Rating on my own if my Meta Socket Procs I get up to 504 Haste Rating.

*Professions
I have 375 Tailoring and 375 Enchanting (I can create Cloth SRG)
If you are interested my Shaman has 375 Jewelcrafting and 375 Mining (I can cut almost any color of socket gems)

*Resistance Gear
I have 5/5 SRG on my Warlock. But unfortunetly I have none on my Shammy Jewelcrafter Alt.

*What I expect from you guys? I just expect peace between all players and overcome difficulties together Smile

*Why I want to join this guild? Answer is 3 words Pro, Raiding and The Best guild of the LastWoW

*Also I follow the guild rules and read Guild Information when I first log in.

*Other than that I have a Shaman Jewelcrafter Alt character if you are interested in any ways Smile

Thanks from now. Hopefully I will make in to your guild. If not, well... Good Luck to you all! (:
Back to top Go down
Samie

Samie

PostSubject: Re: Application to join Lateralus   Application to join Lateralus I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:55 pm

Devlhart wrote:
Hi all Lateralus players and raiders! I want to join your guild and hopefully I will ^^.

*Alright first of all my name is Dennis (Devilheart IGN)
Level : 70 (ofc (: )
Class : Warlock <3
My main spec is destruction but I may also switch to Affliction when wanted.

*Also I am 18 years old and I live in United States of America.

*My last guild before I wanted to join Lateralus was II Importal Hordes II (Rumors said our leader was from Lateralus itself, that was how I found about this guild)

*Alright, Stats for my Warlock.

My Warlock's Critical Strike Rating is 24.00%.
I have 1240 Bonus Spell Power from all schools except Fire I have almost 1300 for my Bonus Fire Spell Damage.
I have 184 Haste Rating on my own if my Meta Socket Procs I get up to 504 Haste Rating.

*Professions
I have 375 Tailoring and 375 Enchanting (I can create Cloth SRG)
If you are interested my Shaman has 375 Jewelcrafting and 375 Mining (I can cut almost any color of socket gems)

*Resistance Gear
I have 5/5 SRG on my Warlock. But unfortunetly I have none on my Shammy Jewelcrafter Alt.

*What I expect from you guys? I just expect peace between all players and overcome difficulties together Smile

*Why I want to join this guild? Answer is 3 words Pro, Raiding and The Best guild of the LastWoW

*Other than that I have a Shaman Jewelcrafter Alt character if you are interested in any ways Smile

Thanks from now. Hopefully I will make in to your guild. If not, well... Good Luck to you all! (:

Approved./w to Dystan,Thebrutalise,Thepot or to Samie for invite Wink
Back to top Go down
didobg

PostSubject: Re: Application to join Lateralus   Application to join Lateralus I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:39 am

Devlhart wrote:

*Alright first of all my name is Blindmaster
Level : 70
Class : Rogue
My main spec is combat for pve-Graids.

*Also I am 21 years old, I live in United States of America.

*My last guild before I wanted to join Lateralus was Per Noctem Tk, but they didnt good Graid and I left.

*Stats for my Rogue.

My Rogue's Critical Strike Rating is 38.00%.
I have 789-830 damage,2400 Attack power,160 hit rating,38% dodge rating;

*Professions
I have 375 engineering; 375 smelting; 375 first aid;

*Resistance Gear
I have 5/5 SRG and 4/4 FRG.

*What I expect from you guys? I just expect good relationship (and maybe good Graids).

*Why I want to join this guild? Answer - pro Graids and The Best guild of the LastWoW

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join Lateralus   Application to join Lateralus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to join Lateralus
Page 1 of 1