Welcome in Guild ''Lateralus''
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO YOU FEEL RISING... LATERALUS !!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For all you paladins that didn't know

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Palypowe

For all you paladins that didn't know Empty
PostSubject: For all you paladins that didn't know   For all you paladins that didn't know I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:55 am

So... yeah if you've specced for example these you should consider respeccing^^

Quote :
(/*\) HOLY (/*\) //last updated 27.04.2010

Aura Mastery - THIS WORKS. You just have to disable and re-enable ur Aura after u talent it (since alot of ppl said that it's bugged)
Unyielding Faith - This talent also WORKS. It's only "problem" is that it doesn't display anything or it displays "blocked" or something when it resists a Fear. It's just a visual bug, no worries. Talent works perfectly.
Pure of Heart - Doesn't work.
Sanctified Life - Hard to say if it works or not really. 6% is like meh...
Purifying Power - Doesn't work.
Blessed Life - Doesn't work.
Holy Shock - Thought this was repaired - but guess I was wrong. Well the spell can be used on a player while he's in a duel (with another player) and it heals him -.- Also - If your target is stealth it heals him.
Holy Guidance - Gives the % spell damage / healing bonus only for BASE Intellect - instead of OVERALL Intellect.

Quote :
((| PROTECTION |)) //last updated 27.04.2010

Stoicism - Stun resistance works - but the 30% chance that buffs will be dispeled doesn't.
Improved Righteous Fury - Imo this talent works fine. More details on page 4 of this thread tho.
Reckoning - I'm not very sure of this talent but I'm 90% sure this works as it should now.
Holy Shield - After further testing I found something nice out. With a Libram equipped - this spell returns PHYSICAL damage - while without a Libram equipped it returns HOLY damage. Same problem still remains tho - it doesn't scale with SD.
Improved Holy Shield - After further testing here's what I've come up with. The charge increase works, but the 20% damage bonus damage doesn't seem to work. PS - this only works w/o a libram equipped.
Ardent Defender - Doesn't work at all.
Combat Expertise - While the stamina bonus applies - the expertise doesn't increase. From what i heard - the talent might work but there is a problem with the server's Expertise that doesn't work at all.
Avenger's Shield - Same old story... Doesn't work with a libram equiped. Like lol :/ Also you need 350 skill in Unarmed to hit (instead of hit rating) - lol x2

Back to top Go down
ssak3

ssak3

For all you paladins that didn't know Empty
PostSubject: Nice Info   For all you paladins that didn't know I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:26 am

Very intresting ... do you have a retrybution one? Razz
Back to top Go down

For all you paladins that didn't know
Page 1 of 1