Welcome in Guild ''Lateralus''
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO YOU FEEL RISING... LATERALUS !!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ryuukk apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
condo

ryuukk apply Empty
PostSubject: ryuukk apply   ryuukk apply I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:27 pm

Name :ryuukk
Level : 70
Race : blood elf
Class : warlock
Spec 1 :destruction
Spec 2 :DSL
How old are you and where do you come from?: Im 22 years old and Im from Costa Rica

What was your last guild?:"The Betrayer" and "Importal Hordes"

Info about your stats (attack power, crit, bonus damage, haste, mana regen, bonus healing, dodge, parry, block etc.):
Bonus Damage:1235 bonus heal:1100 hit rating:59 crtic chance 20.35% haste rating271 mana regen:147 some of them change with vengeful gear.

Have you got any professions? If so what are they?: Im enchater full

Do you have any resistence gear? (Shadow Resistance and Fire Resistance): SRG5/5 FRG 5/5 Im shadow tank

What do you expect from us?: Just pro raids and fun XD

Why do you want to join our guild?: I have some friends there and some guild partners from my last guilds and I wanna join in a pro Guild I dont wanna play more with noobs XD

Do u read guild rules ?:yes ofc
Back to top Go down
Samie

Samie

ryuukk apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: ryuukk apply   ryuukk apply I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:43 am

condo wrote:

Name :ryuukk
Level : 70
Race : blood elf
Class : warlock
Spec 1 :destruction
Spec 2 :DSL
How old are you and where do you come from?: Im 22 years old and Im from Costa Rica

What was your last guild?:"The Betrayer" and "Importal Hordes"

Info about your stats (attack power, crit, bonus damage, haste, mana regen, bonus healing, dodge, parry, block etc.):
Bonus Damage:1235 bonus heal:1100 hit rating:59 crtic chance 20.35% haste rating271 mana regen:147 some of them change with vengeful gear.

Have you got any professions? If so what are they?: Im enchater full

Do you have any resistence gear? (Shadow Resistance and Fire Resistance): SRG5/5 FRG 5/5 Im shadow tank

What do you expect from us?: Just pro raids and fun XD

Why do you want to join our guild?: I have some friends there and some guild partners from my last guilds and I wanna join in a pro Guild I dont wanna play more with noobs XD

Do u read guild rules ?:yes ofc

Approved./w to Samie,Dystan,Thebrutalise,Thepot for invite Wink
Back to top Go down

ryuukk apply
Page 1 of 1