Welcome in Guild ''Lateralus''
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO YOU FEEL RISING... LATERALUS !!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application:radonja

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Radonja

Application:radonja Empty
PostSubject: Application:radonja   Application:radonja I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:47 am

Name : Radonja
Level : 70
Race : Cow
Class : Shammy
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Resto ftw
How old are you and where do you come from?: Im 18 and im from Croatia<3

What was your last guild?: nexus before toku got banned. and now i was in some pvp guild but its boring...pve<3

Info about your stats (attack power, crit, bonus damage, haste, mana regen, bonus healing, dodge, parry, block etc.): hmmm let me check.... 2680 bh 498 mp5...will be better when i get my shirt and tabard back.. im max geared 4/8t6 + swp , also have full pve ele and almost full pve enhc

Have you got any professions? If so what are they?: Ench,JC

Do you have any resistence gear? (Shadow Resistance and Fire Resistance): shdow 3/5 (because shaman dont need more) frg 1/4 hmmm 2 parts dissapeared o.O but i'll get them today

What do you expect from us?: Good pve guild and a lot of fun and the most immportant thing...succesful raids

Why do you want to join our guild?: Got bored of pvp and now im back to pve

Do u read guild rules ?: never xD /sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Samie

Samie

Application:radonja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application:radonja   Application:radonja I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:07 pm

Radonja wrote:
Name : Radonja
Level : 70
Race : Cow
Class : Shammy
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Resto ftw
How old are you and where do you come from?: Im 18 and im from Croatia<3

What was your last guild?: nexus before toku got banned. and now i was in some pvp guild but its boring...pve<3

Info about your stats (attack power, crit, bonus damage, haste, mana regen, bonus healing, dodge, parry, block etc.): hmmm let me check.... 2680 bh 498 mp5...will be better when i get my shirt and tabard back.. im max geared 4/8t6 + swp , also have full pve ele and almost full pve enhc

Have you got any professions? If so what are they?: Ench,JC

Do you have any resistence gear? (Shadow Resistance and Fire Resistance): shdow 3/5 (because shaman dont need more) frg 1/4 hmmm 2 parts dissapeared o.O but i'll get them today

What do you expect from us?: Good pve guild and a lot of fun and the most immportant thing...succesful raids

Why do you want to join our guild?: Got bored of pvp and now im back to pve

Do u read guild rules ?: never xD /sarcasm

Approved./w to Samie,Dystan,Thepot,Thebrutalise for invite Wink
Back to top Go down

Application:radonja
Page 1 of 1