Welcome in Guild ''Lateralus''
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO YOU FEEL RISING... LATERALUS !!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild Appliaction By Ferea :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ferea

Guild Appliaction By Ferea :)  Empty
PostSubject: Guild Appliaction By Ferea :)    Guild Appliaction By Ferea :)  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:46 am

Name :Ferea
Level :70
Race :undead
Class :rogue
Spec 1 :assassination/combat(pvp)
Spec 2 :combat/assassination (pve)
How old are you and where do you come from?:im 17 years old i come from bulgaria Smile

What was your last guild?: Angels Of Horde i think but i stoped playing wow for a couple of months and i think it got dissbaned idk Smile

Info about your stats (attack power, crit, bonus damage, haste, mana regen, bonus healing, dodge, parry, block etc.): attack power:2674 crit chance:29.09%

Have you got any professions? If so what are they?:im currently skilling skinning and leather working on my rogue and i have mage with maxed enchanting , warrior with 375 mining and nooby hunter with engineering and mining Smile

Do you have any resistence gear? (Shadow Resistance and Fire Resistance): SRG:4/5 FRG: 2/4

What do you expect from us?:i expect u guys to be nice polite and with sense of humor nothing else Smile

Why do you want to join our guild?: to have some hardcore raiding with skilled ppl Smile

Do u read guild rules ?: Yes.

But there is a little problem that i think doesnt metter for u guys but still imma share it Smile im mutted but i can still type in /g and /r /p (all the needed chats Smile )

Back to top Go down
Samie

Samie

Guild Appliaction By Ferea :)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Appliaction By Ferea :)    Guild Appliaction By Ferea :)  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:02 pm

ferea wrote:
Name :Ferea
Level :70
Race :undead
Class :rogue
Spec 1 :assassination/combat(pvp)
Spec 2 :combat/assassination (pve)
How old are you and where do you come from?:im 17 years old i come from bulgaria Smile

What was your last guild?: Angels Of Horde i think but i stoped playing wow for a couple of months and i think it got dissbaned idk Smile

Info about your stats (attack power, crit, bonus damage, haste, mana regen, bonus healing, dodge, parry, block etc.): attack power:2674 crit chance:29.09%

Have you got any professions? If so what are they?:im currently skilling skinning and leather working on my rogue and i have mage with maxed enchanting , warrior with 375 mining and nooby hunter with engineering and mining Smile

Do you have any resistence gear? (Shadow Resistance and Fire Resistance): SRG:4/5 FRG: 2/4

What do you expect from us?:i expect u guys to be nice polite and with sense of humor nothing else Smile

Why do you want to join our guild?: to have some hardcore raiding with skilled ppl Smile

Do u read guild rules ?: Yes.

But there is a little problem that i think doesnt metter for u guys but still imma share it Smile im mutted but i can still type in /g and /r /p (all the needed chats Smile )

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Guild Appliaction By Ferea :)
Page 1 of 1