Welcome in Guild ''Lateralus''
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO YOU FEEL RISING... LATERALUS !!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HellOoOoO!

Go down 
+3
kopeleta
mollyjoe
Fleshly
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fleshly

Fleshly

HellOoOoO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HellOoOoO!   HellOoOoO! I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:32 am

1. Are you a boy or a girl? clown
2. Where are you from?
3. Which class do you play & like the most? Razz
Back to top Go down
mollyjoe

HellOoOoO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HellOoOoO!   HellOoOoO! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:21 pm

hi... im mollyjoe... and im female... and i love rogue... and mollyjoe is a rogue bounce
Back to top Go down
kopeleta

HellOoOoO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HellOoOoO!   HellOoOoO! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:13 am

Hi to all
My name is Rumen and im from Bulgaria 17 years old Smile
i play Warlock and my fav. is Warlock Smile
Back to top Go down
rampager

HellOoOoO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HellOoOoO!   HellOoOoO! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:19 am

Whats up guys Razz
U can call me Niks Smile
I dont have any fav. class i just love experiment with the heroes and so on Wink
Cya in game Wink
Back to top Go down
Trenloe

Trenloe

HellOoOoO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HellOoOoO!   HellOoOoO! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:49 am

Sup folks, im trenloe, Currently a paladin, live in norway umm.. idk anything else i should put it but if there is anything just ask
Back to top Go down
Mac

HellOoOoO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HellOoOoO!   HellOoOoO! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:41 am

hey guys!
Im Macguyver in game. My real name is Peter and i live in Poland. I play Paladin for a long time with some breaks and realy still enjoying it. And ofc it's my favourite class Wink I was playing before on Burning WoW then Phoenix wow and im here now and planing stay till i got bored by wow.
cya in game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
infernalkid

infernalkid

HellOoOoO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HellOoOoO!   HellOoOoO! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:17 am

H1 im Mihail, im male and im from bulgaria.Im 17 years old have 2 sisters at 31 /32 years. My favorite class is druid, but i play with all classes and trying to be the best Smile clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HellOoOoO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HellOoOoO!   HellOoOoO! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HellOoOoO!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome in Guild ''Lateralus'' :: Guild 'Lateralus' :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: