Welcome in Guild ''Lateralus''
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO YOU FEEL RISING... LATERALUS !!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drawzee 's application for Lateralus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drawzee

Drawzee 's application for Lateralus Empty
PostSubject: Drawzee 's application for Lateralus   Drawzee 's application for Lateralus I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:32 am

---Drawzee
---male
---tauren
---warrior
---dps
---22-Egypt
---MoonlightShadows
---2400 ap
---BS and Engeneering on drawzee, but i got all professions on several other characters
---3/4 FRG... i got all mats for SRG rdy with me
---i like g.raids, and i expect friendly ppl as wer all here to help
---my friends in lateralus rly admire the guild, as its one of the best pve guilds out there now, i havent tried to join any after moonlightshadows. still i want to enjoy g.raids
---i respect guild rules, and raid leaders, and i hope we clear lots of instances
Back to top Go down
Samie

Samie

Drawzee 's application for Lateralus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawzee 's application for Lateralus   Drawzee 's application for Lateralus I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:34 am

Drawzee wrote:
---Drawzee
---male
---tauren
---warrior
---dps
---22-Egypt
---MoonlightShadows
---2400 ap
---BS and Engeneering on drawzee, but i got all professions on several other characters
---3/4 FRG... i got all mats for SRG rdy with me
---i like g.raids, and i expect friendly ppl as wer all here to help
---my friends in lateralus rly admire the guild, as its one of the best pve guilds out there now, i havent tried to join any after moonlightshadows. still i want to enjoy g.raids
---i respect guild rules, and raid leaders, and i hope we clear lots of instances

Approved.For invite /w to Samie,Thebrutalise,Thepot or Dystan.
Back to top Go down

Drawzee 's application for Lateralus
Page 1 of 1