Welcome in Guild ''Lateralus''
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO YOU FEEL RISING... LATERALUS !!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alleas' Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aleas

Alleas' Application Empty
PostSubject: Alleas' Application   Alleas' Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:03 pm

Name : Alleas

Level : 70

Race : Blood elf

Class : Paladin

Spec 1 : Retribution

Spec 2 : --

How old are you and where do you come from?: I am 19 years old from Macedonia

What was your last guild?: Reprieve

Info about your stats (attack power, crit, bonus damage, haste, mana regen, bonus healing, dodge, parry, block etc.): 2100 ap 29% crit (This is a new character and the gear is mainly PVP gear)

Have you got any professions? If so what are they?: Blacksmithing / Mining both 375

Do you have any resistence gear? (Shadow Resistance and Fire Resistance): Missing few more mats for my SRG set

What do you expect from us?: To live up to the reputation you have. I expect a fun comunity to hang with and serious and pro raids

Why do you want to join our guild?: Because I don't have the time to be fooling around playing with randoms and FAILing all the time. I need pro people that know what they are doing

Do u read guild rules ?: Yes I do
Back to top Go down
Samie

Samie

Alleas' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alleas' Application   Alleas' Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:37 am

Aleas wrote:
Name : Alleas

Level : 70

Race : Blood elf

Class : Paladin

Spec 1 : Retribution

Spec 2 : --

How old are you and where do you come from?: I am 19 years old from Macedonia

What was your last guild?: Reprieve

Info about your stats (attack power, crit, bonus damage, haste, mana regen, bonus healing, dodge, parry, block etc.): 2100 ap 29% crit (This is a new character and the gear is mainly PVP gear)

Have you got any professions? If so what are they?: Blacksmithing / Mining both 375

Do you have any resistence gear? (Shadow Resistance and Fire Resistance): Missing few more mats for my SRG set

What do you expect from us?: To live up to the reputation you have. I expect a fun comunity to hang with and serious and pro raids

Why do you want to join our guild?: Because I don't have the time to be fooling around playing with randoms and FAILing all the time. I need pro people that know what they are doing

Do u read guild rules ?: Yes I do

Approed.For invite /w to Samie,Thebrutalise,Thepot or Dystan Wink .
If u can make more than 1 k dps per boss u will be gkicked.
Back to top Go down

Alleas' Application
Page 1 of 1