Welcome in Guild ''Lateralus''
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO YOU FEEL RISING... LATERALUS !!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greenop apply by example

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greenop

Greenop apply by example Empty
PostSubject: Greenop apply by example   Greenop apply by example I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:48 pm

Name : Greenop
Level : 70
Race : Orc
Class : Hunter
Spec 1 : Beast Mastery
Spec 2 : Marksmenship
How old are you and where do you come from?:15, from Serbia.

What was your last guild?: Throne

Info about your stats (attack power, crit, bonus damage, haste, mana regen, bonus healing, dodge, parry, block etc.):
AP - 1200 (+up to 400 from my buffs ) Crit: 20.74% || Att Speed: 0.97 ( BM ) bounce Smile

Have you got any professions? If so what are they?: Mining / Engineering around 100... When I have time for it Il get it up easy

Do you have any resistence gear? (Shadow Resistance and Fire Resistance): SRG 5/5 | FRG will come as BoJ's are farmed

What do you expect from us?: Im looking for guild that would be complete oposite of these pug failures.

Why do you want to join our guild?: Cause I would realy love to have 1 cool character in SWP or alike, and am willing to do what ever you are needing me to do for it.

Do u read guild rules ?:yes
Back to top Go down
grnop

Greenop apply by example Empty
PostSubject: please   Greenop apply by example I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:26 pm

Please respond, Just....just say

We'll take to our guild u can only do small raids and advance

or

just tell me to go F my self with my s3 and all that, I dont know how to get better gear than that and Im not gonna donate for u
Back to top Go down

Greenop apply by example
Page 1 of 1