Welcome in Guild ''Lateralus''
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO YOU FEEL RISING... LATERALUS !!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uahs apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uahs

Uahs apply Empty
PostSubject: Uahs apply   Uahs apply I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:20 am

Name : Uahs
Level : 70
Race : Orc
Class : Rouge
Spec 1 : Assa
Spec 2 : Combat
How old are you and where do you come from?: I am 17 years old, and i live in Sweden

What was your last guild?: The last guild i was in was a swedish guild whit the name speed.

Info about your stats (attack power, crit, bonus damage, haste, mana regen, bonus healing, dodge, parry, block etc.): i have 1627 attackpower and i have 25,04% crit chanse.

Have you got any professions? If so what are they?:

Do you have any resistence gear? (Shadow Resistance and Fire Resistance): Sorry i dont have any resistance gear but i look for some.

What do you expect from us?: I dont expect something from u. Smile i just want to join a guild whit many graids. So i can get nice gear Smile

Why do you want to join our guild?: Many friends have say that your guild is good and make nice graids. Smile

Do u read guild rules ?: I will read your rules if i get one invite.
Back to top Go down
Degeneric

Uahs apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uahs apply   Uahs apply I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:12 am

Uahs wrote:
Name : Uahs
Level : 70
Race : Orc
Class : Rouge
Spec 1 : Assa
Spec 2 : Combat
How old are you and where do you come from?: I am 17 years old, and i live in Sweden

What was your last guild?: The last guild i was in was a swedish guild whit the name speed.

Info about your stats (attack power, crit, bonus damage, haste, mana regen, bonus healing, dodge, parry, block etc.): i have 1627 attackpower and i have 25,04% crit chanse.

Have you got any professions? If so what are they?:

Do you have any resistence gear? (Shadow Resistance and Fire Resistance): Sorry i dont have any resistance gear but i look for some.

What do you expect from us?: I dont expect something from u. Smile i just want to join a guild whit many graids. So i can get nice gear Smile

Why do you want to join our guild?: Many friends have say that your guild is good and make nice graids. Smile

Do u read guild rules ?: I will read your rules if i get one invite.

Declined as you have no SRG and FRG and you don't meet requirements which we ask from people to be able to join our guild. When you get Resistance gear and some epic items, you are free to make this apply again.
Back to top Go down

Uahs apply
Page 1 of 1